Due to unforeseen circumstances, David Parlett will not be able to share his Creative Conversation presentation for the 3rd of June. The QM+CC Working group has prepared a Meditation reading written by Harvey Gillman to share with you and invites you to participate in a contemplative conversation with your fellow Friends.
This will be our last QM+CC before we holiday for summer and resume again in September, so we hope to see you. We are sorry for the change-of plans; thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please arrive early, as the Meeting will start promptly at 7PM. The Zoom Room opens at 6:45PM.
The format will be as follows:
• Zoom Room opens at 6:45PM, please arrive early.
• 7PM: Welcome and Quaker Meeting: approximately 20 minutes for quietly gathering ourselves and connecting.
• Creative Conversation: up to 20 minutes for presentation or raising a question.
• Small break-out rooms: up to 20 minutes for creative exchanges, expressions, and reactions; hopefully fostering community and fellowship.
• Open discussion in main room: up to 20 minutes to share ‘creative moments or surprises’ that occurred in small break-out rooms.
• Conclusion: ending with a few moments gathered in silence.
• Duration: 1hr:20m-1hr:45m
With gratitude and in Friendship, Kiera Faber, Gisela Creed, William Purser, and John Senior (QM+CC Working group)
If you wish to attend our Conference in July, please register separately for this at firstname.lastname@example.org (Just a simple email requesting registration for the Conference) Entry limited to 100. Book early!