The Nontheist Friends Network has a Steering Group, whose current members are:
- Gisela Creed (West of Scotland Area Meeting)
- Kiera Faber – (Twin Cities Friends Meeting – Northern Yearly Meeting, USA), Membership Secretary
- Roger Warren Evans (South Wales Area Meeting)
- Steven Goldblatt – (Gloucester Area Meeting), Treasurer
- Tim Regan (Cambridge & Peterborough Area Meeting), Acting Clerk
Trevor Bending (East Cheshire Area Meeting) is our website admin, with occasional help from Tim Regan.
We have a number of working group pursuing various areas of interest and tasks.
Thanks are due to David Boulton (Kendal and Sedbergh Area Meeting) who is finally released after 9 years with NFN since its foundation, David Parlett (South London Area Meeting), Keith Rycroft (Wirral & Chester Area Meeting), Piers Maddox (Devon and Cornwall Area Meeting), Sarah Siddle (Teesdale and Cleveland Area Meeting) , and Trevor Bending (East Cheshire Area Meeting) who have all served on the Steering Group and stepped down after several years or more of very considerable work for which we are very grateful.
Proposed changes to Members of the Steering Group are brought before the Annual General Meeting for approval. However we do need additional SG members at this time and we can co-opt between AGMs so if you can help, please get in touch.
The CONSTITUTION of the Nontheist Friends Network was agreed at the 2014 AGM at Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre, amended 2016 AGM at Woodbrooke and 2020 AGM on ‘Zoom’ video in UK