The Nontheist Friends Network has a Steering Group, whose current members (2017-18) are:
- Trevor Bending (London West Area Meeting) – (Website)
- David Boulton (Kendal and Sedbergh Area Meeting)
- Gisela Creed (West of Scotland Area Meeting) – Clerk
- Jo Jaffray (Kendal & Sedbergh Area Meeting)
- David Parlett (South London Area Meeting) – (Newsletter)
- Deep Parry-Gupta (North Wales Area Meeting)
- Tim Regan (Cambridge & Peterborough Area Meeting)
- Hugh Rock (Mid-Thames Area Meeting)
- Keith Rycroft (Wirral & Chester Area Meeting)
- Sarah Siddle (Teesdale and Cleveland Area Meeting) – Treasurer & Membership Secretary
- Michael Wright (Teesdale and Cleveland Area Meeting)
(Unchanged from 2016-7 except that Gisela becomes Clerk in place of Michael and David Parlett assumes responsibility for the Newsletter)
Proposed changes to Members of the Steering Group are brought before the Annual General Meeting for approval.
The CONSTITUTION of the Nontheist Friends Network was agreed at the 2014 AGM at Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre.