The Nontheist Friends Network has a Steering Group, whose current members (2019-20) are:
- Trevor Bending (East Cheshire Area Meeting) – (Website)
- David Boulton (Kendal and Sedbergh Area Meeting)
- Gisela Creed (West of Scotland Area Meeting) – Clerk
- Roger Warren Evans (South Wales Area Meeting) – (Membership Secretary)
- Piers Maddox – (Devon Area Meeting) – (Treasurer)
- David Parlett (South London Area Meeting) – (Newsletter)
- Tim Regan (Cambridge & Peterborough Area Meeting)
- Keith Rycroft (Wirral & Chester Area Meeting)
- Sarah Siddle (Teesdale and Cleveland Area Meeting)
(With thanks to Deepa Parry-Gupta (North Wales Area Meeting), Toni Calam (West of Scotland Area Meeting), Jo Jaffray (Kendal & Sedbergh Area Meeting) and Hugh Rock (Mid-Thames Area Meeting) who all stepped down after a year or more of very considerable work for which we are very grateful and welcoming Roger Warren Evans from South Wales appointed at the 2019 AGM. All others re-appointed at that time.).
Proposed changes to Members of the Steering Group are brought before the Annual General Meeting for approval.
However we do need additional SG members at this time and we can co-opt between AGMs so if you can help, please get in touch.
The CONSTITUTION of the Nontheist Friends Network was agreed at the 2014 AGM at Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre, amended 2016 AGM at Woodbrooke.