The Nontheist Friends Network has a Steering Group, whose current members (from 9/12/20) are:
- Trevor Bending (East Cheshire Area Meeting) – (Website co-admin)
- Gisela Creed (West of Scotland Area Meeting)
- Roger Warren Evans (South Wales Area Meeting) – (Membership Secretary)
- Kiera Faber – (Twin Cities Friends Meeting (St Paul, MN) – Northern Yearly Meeting, USA)
- Steven Goldblatt – (Gloucester Area Meeting)
- Piers Maddox – (Devon Area Meeting) – (Clerk)
- Tim Regan (Cambridge & Peterborough Area Meeting) – (Website co-admin)
(With thanks to David Boulton (Kendal and Sedbergh Area Meeting) who is finally released after 9 years with NFN since its foundation, David Parlett (South London Area Meeting), Keith Rycroft (Wirral & Chester Area Meeting) and Sarah Siddle (Teesdale and Cleveland Area Meeting) who all stepped down at AGM or earlier after several years or more of very considerable work for which we are very grateful.)
Welcoming Kiera Faber (USA) and Steven Goldblatt, appointed at the 2020 AGM.
Proposed changes to Members of the Steering Group are brought before the Annual General Meeting for approval. However we do need additional SG members at this time and we can co-opt between AGMs so if you can help, please get in touch.
The CONSTITUTION of the Nontheist Friends Network was agreed at the 2014 AGM at Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre, amended 2016 AGM at Woodbrooke and 2020 AGM on ‘Zoom’ video in UK