Thank you for registering for our Quaker Meeting and Creative Conversation, organized by the NFN, UK.
Kiera Faber will share her presentation, Drawing Silence in Art, on Thursday 2 December at 7PM UK time by Zoom.
Please arrive early, as the Meeting will start promptly at 7PM. The Zoom Room opens at 6:45PM.
Email the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register if you have not done so before.
• Zoom Room opens at 6:45PM, please arrive early.
• 7PM: Welcome and Quaker Meeting: approximately 20 minutes for quietly gathering ourselves and connecting.
• Creative Conversation: up to 20 minutes for presentation or raising a question.
• Open Discussion: up to 40 minutes, in the Main Zoom room, for creative exchanges, expressions, and reactions.
• Conclusion: ending with a few moments gathered in silence.
• Duration:1hr:20m – 2hr (For interested Friends, we will leave the Zoom room open after the Meeting closes for casual conversations)
You will automatically receive Zoom links to subsequent Meetings, approximately one week before each Meeting. There is no need to re-register. We ask that you please do not share the Zoom link with interested Friends, but encourage them to email the Clerk (email@example.com) to register. You may unregister/unsubscribe at any time by replying to this email address.
See you soon.
The QM+CC Working group (Gisela Creed, John Senior, William Purser, and Kiera Faber)
Nontheist Friends Network